Dietary: Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Time: 35 minutes (roughly 15 minutes prep-time & 17 minutes bake-time)
There is nothing better than a warm choc hazelnut brownie to snack on. This brownie recipe is loaded with chocolatey goodness and Love Shake’s Choc Hazelnut Protein Powder. It’s always great to incorporate a bit of protein in your desserts!
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 170g dark chocolate, melted
- 1⁄3 cup almond meal
- 2 tbs raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Love Shake Chocolate Hazelnut Protein
- 1⁄2 tsp flaked sea salt
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder or shot of espresso
- 80g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1⁄3 cup roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced).
- Whisk the eggs and coconut sugar until pale and thick (about 5 minutes). You can use a stand mixer, hand beater or whisk by hand.
- Add the olive oil and whisk to combine.
- Add the melted chocolate and whisk through.
- Fold in the almond meal, cacao, protein powder, salt, coffee and half of the chopped chocolate and roasted hazelnuts.
- Once combined, pour the mixture in to a paper-lined brownie pan.
- Top with the remaining chopped chocolate and chopped hazelnuts.
- Bake at 180°C for 17 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool before cutting and serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy!
For more delicious recipes like this, make sure you have signed up to our newsletter and be notified every time we post a new blog or recipe. Best of all you’ll receive 10% off your next purchase!