Easter is here, which means chocolate is OK at any time of the day. In this recipe we have selected only five ingredients so you can enjoy this gooey brownie ASAP!
Make this your own by adding extra Easter eggs for decoration or adding additional flavours like coconut, marshmallows and nuts.
- 6 ripe bananas
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 scoops of Love Shake Protein Powder, your preferred flavour!
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Egg Bag
- Additional eggs for decorating (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C, place baking paper into a tray and set aside.
- In a blender, food processor or large mixing bowl, combine the bananas, cocoa powder, protein powder, and peanut butter and blend/mix until smooth. Fold through Easter eggs.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for around 18-20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven gently press down with your hands to create crinkly tops. Allow to cool before adding extra Easter Eggs for decoration.
Eat and indulge!