Here’s an easy recipe for delicious protein bars filled with clean ingredients! These protein bars are vegan, gluten-free and fun to assemble with the little ones.
As for adding in a little bit of Love Shake, any flavour will pair nicely with these protein bars - entirely up to you!
- 1 scoop of Love Shake’s vegan protein powder
- 50g roasted almond butter (or your nut butter of choice)
- 30g maple syrup or honey
- 25g ground almonds
- 15g almond milk
- 50g dark chocolate
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for the dark chocolate and mix them together using your (clean) hands until you get a nice dough that feels a bit like play-dough and tastes delicious too. If your dough is too sticky, add a bit more of the ground almonds. If your dough is too dry, add a bit more syrup/honey OR a tiny bit of almond milk (emphasis on the ‘tiny bit’ – you don’t want to add a lot and turn your dough into a mush, so start by adding a tsp at a time until you get to a good dough you can roll in your hands).
- Shape two big or four small rectangles out of your dough (these will be your bars).
- Melt your dark chocolate.
- Put your bars on a sheet of aluminium foil and coat them with dark chocolate.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours and enjoy!
For more delicious recipes, make sure you’re subscribed to our newsletter! We upload a brand new recipe once a month!