CHEWY CHOC HAZELNUT BROWNIESby GATHER & FEAST
CHEWY LOVE BROWNIES? YES PLEASE.
Crafted to be enjoyed with a cuppa, these brownies will fast become your favourite go-to treat anytime of day.
Ashley regularly invites her followers into her food-loving world with cooking tips & tricks, food styling advice & who could forget THAT infamous Kitchen, Pantry & Fridge Tour that had us all clambering for our glass jars.
Gather & Feast have a suite of beautiful recipes & resources all available for free at gatherandfeast.com.au.
3⁄4 cup coconut sugar
1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
170g dark chocolate, melted
1⁄3 cup almond meal
2 tbs raw cacao or cocoa powder
1 scoop Love Shake Chocolate Hazelnut Protein 1⁄2 tsp flaked sea salt
1 tsp instant coffee powder or shot of espresso 80g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
1⁄3 cup roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
• Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced).
• Whisk the eggs and coconut sugar until pale and thick (about 5 minutes). You can use a stand mixer, hand beaters, or whisk by hand.
• Add the olive oil and whisk to combine.
• Add the melted chocolate and whisk to combine.
• Fold in the almond meal, cacao, protein powder, salt, coffee, and half of the chopped chocolate and roasted hazelnuts.
• Once combined pour the mixture into a paper-lined brownie pan.
• Top with the remaining chopped chocolate and chopped hazelnuts.
• Bake at 180°C for 17 minutes.
• Remove from the oven and cool before cutting and serving.
• Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy!
Here’s some more exclusive recipes to try at home.